Tour Prices & Tips
Experience the majestic Wailua River, with a scenic kayaking tour and rainforest hike to a magnificent shimmering waterfall.
All tours must be prepaid to confirm a reservation.
We accept all major credit cards.
Details of the Kayak Tour
WHAT TO BRING:
- Comfortable shoes (hiking boots or sandals -Tevas, water shoes - tabis, tennis or running shoes).
- Light comfortable clothing.
- Wear a swimsuit under your clothing.
- Bring towel, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, and rain gear.
- All visitors should carry an extra bottle of water while on the island.
- You may wish to bring an extra set of clothes to leave in our van.
- Bring the camera and your sense of adventure !! Don't forget extra film (each kayak has a watertight compartment).
- Participants should be comfortable in the water, enjoy hiking and be in good physical condition. Expect about 4 miles of paddling and just over one mile of hiking. Trail conditions can be muddy and slippery at times.
- No bad backs, knees, ankles or recent surgeries.
- Must be able to walk 1.5 miles & kayak 60-90 minutes.
To protect both of you, we cannot accept bookings for women who will be 20 weeks pregnant or more on the date of the tour.
Tours go out rain or shine. In the event of extreme inclement weather tours will be re-scheduled.
- Kayak and paddles, all equipment and accessories, dry storage & dry bags on boat for cameras and personal things.
- Backpack use.
- Personal Flotation Devices.
- A delicious picnic lunch. Customers may choose turkey, ham, or vegetarian sandwich. Beverages are provided.
24-hour notice is required for cancellation, 72 hours notice is required for groups of 6 or more passengers. 100% penalty charge strictly enforced.